ESU Albania Programmes:
- Our education programmes, competitions, scholarships and awards are tailored to specific groups and age ranges, from primary school age to post-doctoral scientists.
- Our schools programmes and competitions nurture diverse and valuable talents and skills.
- Our scholarships give the opportunity to develop your professional skills.
- Our awards recognise excellence in teaching resources.
Public Speaking Programme
Highest standard of public speaking from around the world, while giving delegates an opportunity to meet with other young people of different backgrounds and cultures.
Discover Your Voice
Discover Your Voice is the ESU's outreach and training programme. The aim of Discover Your Voice is to encourage everyone to speak up and share their thoughts
Performing Shakespeare is kindly sponsored by the ESU
The Competition allows students to enhance their understanding and enjoyment of Shakespeare through theatre and performance
English in Action in Schools
English in Action in Schools is a volunteer led programme which supports children in primary schools who have English as an additional language
Why Choose Us
ISPC Albania Winners
Encourage the enjoyment and constructive use of English through educational programmes
Ensure the coordination and coherence through the skill and dedication of our staff and voluntary
Rely upon the enthusiasm and support of all our members
Work in close and innovative partnership with our members and sponsors
Learn English – Cambridge English Empower
A unique blend of learning and assessment
Why English is so important
- English is the most commonly used language among foreign speakers. Throughout the world, when people with different languages come together they commonly use English to communicate.
- English is commonly spoken throughout much of the world. English is the commonly adopted second language in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands. Speaking English opens these countries and cultures up to you.
- English is the language of science. To excel in science you need to know English.
- English is also the language of the Film Industry and English means you no longer have to rely on subtitles.
Young Learners (YLE)
Giving children a head start in English
Cambridge English: Young Learners, also known as Young Learners English (YLE) are three fun, activity-based tests designed to motivate young learners. Offer both courses and practice tests for:
– Cambridge English: Starters (YLE Starters)
– Cambridge English: Movers (YLE Movers)
– Cambridge English: Flyers (YLE Flyers)
Practical English for everyday use
Cambridge English: Preliminary, also known as Preliminary English Test (PET), is an intermediate level qualification for learners who need to use English in a practical, everyday way to communicate.
Range of courses, practice tests, and supplementary materials to maximise your students’ chances in the exam.
(Revised exam from 2015)
Cambridge English: First, also known as First Certificate in English (FCE), is an upper-intermediate level qualification for learners ready for success in the real world.
Range of courses, practice tests, trainers, apps and top tips to maximise your students’ chances in the exam.
Proof of exceptional English ability
Cambridge English: Proficiency, also known as Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), is the qualification that proves exceptional English ability. Successful candidates are ready for the challenges of the highest levels of academia and the professions.
Range of courses, exam practice, and supplementary materials to maximise your students’ chances in the exam.
Business Certificates (BEC)
Achieve your ambitions in international business
Cambridge English: Business Certificates, also known as Business English Certificates (BEC), feature three certificates that provide a progressive way to develop and improve Business English ability, and make it easy for learners to prove to employers the exact level of their English skills.
Preparation materials offer courses and exam practice materials to maximise chances in all three of the Cambridge English: Business Certificates:
– Cambridge English: Business Preliminary
– Cambridge English: Business Vantage
– Cambridge English: Business Higher
The global benchmark for workplace language skills
BULATS (Business Language Testing Service) empowers organisations and learners to assess their workplace language skills quickly and reliably.
A pacy, topic-based course with comprehensive coverage of language and skills for business, it motivates and engages both professionals and students preparing for working life. Authentic listening and reading materials, including interviews with real business people, provide models for up‐to‐date business language.